News-Whatsapp new update brings sticker feature for the users.


Whatsapp has finally decided to introduce its long awaited sticker feature for the user, as people use them to express their feelings.


This new feature is currently available on WhatsApp beta version 2.18.239 for Android and version 2.18.100 for iOS users.

Besides this, WhatsApp has a Stickers Store in its app whereby users can download 12 new sticker packs for free.

Update the app to its latest version 2.18.329 for Android. Once the app is updated, open any chat in your WhatsApp account and tap on the emoji button that you will see on the left side of the chat bar. Once the emoji template is open, you will see a sticker icon on the right side of the bottom bar.

However, there is a favorite tab which can be used to mark the favorite stickers by tapping on the star option once you select a favorite sticker.

Comments

  1. Your website content is outstanding! And the way you arrange and manage all this content inspired me a lot. I have no doubt that whoever visited your website once will love to visit it again and again due to its great content management and flexible design and I am also one of those people. I too have a website but it is not nearly as good as yours and I would like you to pay a visit to my small website and give me your professional feedback. I will really really appreciate. Thank you so much. Here is the link: http://usedmobiles.pk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts